Happy New Year to all

My 1999 unisaw has been shutting down on it's own for the past several weeks after running for about 5 minutes or so. There are no problems with startup, and the shutdown doesn't seem to be load dependent - I could be ripping 8/4 ash, 1/4 ply, or just standing there trying to figure out how to overcome my last mistake, it shuts down. I opened the control box, blew out the dust, checked all the connections and even checked the amp draw (~12A), all seems fine. Electrical box doesn't even feel warm, cord isn't warm and is plugged into a dedicated 220v outlet on the side of the 50" extension table. Saw starts and runs fine after allowing a cool-down of perhaps 15 minutes, although I can't detect any location that physically feels warm. I know there's a thermal cutoff in the control box although I don't know how to identify it, and the motor itself has 2 capacitors located in excruciatingly difficult locations to reach. I presume one is a start cap and the other a run cap. What's the most likely issue?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Philip