Hello!

I bought a 100 watt Chinese laser from a local auction site, it was from a schools woodshop, hardly any hours on it and was mfg in 2016.

the full kit, everything to get up and going...really excited! I'm a designer by trade.

Well its been days aligning the mirrors and fixing dents, blowing out sawdust etc. etc.

I Just finally got the mirrors aligned today, this morning and have been fighting with servos all day.

My Question is.

Does anyone have the the Y-axis dipswitch settings or better yet photos of the Y-axis dip switch settings for this

100 watt KH-9060 Chinese IEHK 6090 with Ruida Controller RDC6442g that is 900 x 600 (35" x 23")?

I will gladly repay you in labor and or gifts!

I rarely reach out, and wish I have had sooner, been on the forums and the youtube rabbit hole for the past two days and I have had enough.

I keep changing the settings and dipswitch combinations and end of with different results

I'm currently using thunderlaser software, everything has been talking and adjusting, also I have saved all the parameters multiple times...

So hello, and thanks for reading my rants:

I've done the square cutout 100mm x 100mm

X-axis is spot on 100mm
Y-axis is 84 mm currently as I type this.

I've seen the equations and haven't spent the time to count the gears, size the sprockets. measure the length.

It arrived with the current settings:

Y-axis
20201220_210556.jpg
20201220_212400.jpg
5 - 0
6 - 0
7 - 1
8 - 0

= 5000 revs

any help would be gladly appreciated.

Much thanks,
CORY