Good morning folks,

I recently relocated from northern to mid-Michigan and along the way, I purchased a home with an awesome attached shop. This is a huge step up for me from my basement shop that I worked out of for the past 20 years. The new shop already has a cyclone dust collector installed, along with an Ecogate system. Everything is operational and I can get the AC/DC Volt sensors to work on my equipment by placing the sensor in-line at the motor, but I am not sure I am doing it correctly. I imagine the optimal place for the sensor to tap voltage is off the switch, but I could use some help with that. Would someone that has already gone down this road be willing to snap some pictures or share diagrams for how they hooked up their Sawstop and either a Grizzly jointer, Grizzly bandsaw, and/or Powermatic planer to the Ecogate AC/DC voltage sensor? I would be very grateful.

Yes, I can and will hire an electrician if I have to, but I prefer learning new things and doing things hands-on. I worked several summers with an electrician, so I know how much fun getting poked can be (not!) and not to grab the black and white wires at the same time. I'm hoping I can tap into the collective wisdom of the Creek to help me get this shop operational by the first of the year. I promise pics once the mess is put into some semblance of order

Happy Holidays!