I'm trying to reclaim floor space in my shop garage. Part of this effort is organizing things.
I had settled on the following product, because they stack, and have lids that close to be dust proof. Clear is nice so I can see what is in them.
https://www.containerstore.com/s/storage/smart-store/12

However, they turn out to be a bit fragile for shop use. (Plastic should be thicker). I'm hesitating on buying more to keep going with the shop reclamation project.

The Festool stuff stacks great, but is a bit pricey and comes in just that one shape. I did spring for two Sortstainers for screws and nails, but they are pretty heavy. Festool stuff and the mobile cart I got are great for going to a job site (which isn't a frequent occurrence for me), but seems like overkill just for keeping odd parts and such in. (But maybe not, I've only ever owned the boxes that have Festool power tools already in them).

The kind of stuff I need to store (in an organized fashion) are for example all the extra bits that came with the grinder. (guards and such which got removed for the CBN wheel). A box of stuff for the waterstones and sharpening jigs, extra parts for the lathe.

Anyone have good suggestions? Doesn't have to be cheap necessarily. Everything is cheaper than selling the house and moving to get a bigger shop.