Currently I have a garbage BORG router table for my Bosch 1617 and I absolutely hate it (the router and table came as a kit with discount). I'm a DIY hobbyist and most of what I do is long narrow pieces of molding or some simple cabinet stuff for my home reno. I'm not making muesuem-grade furniture. I've recently gotten the delta 36-725 contractor saw, and I stare longingly at the empty space on the right of the saw, seeing the need to drop a router table in there. I have an aircraft-carrier sized outfeed table behind the saw, and the long pieces of molding I route would land perfectly there. The problem is budget and availability. Looks like the benchdog table is on back order, and it has a proprietary plate opening size. Peachtree has what seems to be meets my need (simple and cheap). I'm not open to another material for the table top, as I'm pretty abusive of my tools and work surfaces, and anything other than cast iron router table will quickly have screw holes, saw kerf gouges, and a random angle grider gouge or two, as the current table has. In addition, a router table extension for the saw is my only desire, as the whole point of building the USS Enterprise in my shop was to have an outfeed table for both the saw and a future router table extension. This also simplifies my dust collection, I can leave the shop vac under the table and all I have to move is the hose, instead of dragging it all over the shop to various tables. No desire for a separate table, and yes, I'm aware that with a right-mount table in the saw, I can't stand in front of it. Not a problem. The other thing I'm looking at is a lift. No amount of training, patience, or proper technique will have me using the Bosch table mount properly. Again, I'm ham-handed, abusive, and not very detail oriented. If something doesn't move smoothly, my go-to fix is to whack it with a mallet. Think I've whacked the bosch mount a few too many times with the mallet....I've seen a lot of good reviews for the Jessem Lift. I'm not really thinking about a fence yet, and that's something I prefer to leave 'till after I get the table and lift configured and then I can visualize what I want in a fence (not much). So would the peachtree table and the jessem lift be a good combo for a DIY hobbyist? I am well aware of the buy a cheap tool twice and pay more than buying an expensive tool once school.