Hello everyone.
I am surprised to see so many people who share their experience and provide so much information and help. Thank you.
A few months ago I bought a 30w fiber laser with two lenses, 100mm and 130mm and a rotary axis. Yes, it is Chinese! my budget was very limited. For now, the machine is perfect, I can not say the same about who runs it. I'm a mess !! I have no experience in this, I am learning to vectorize, to use the corel, the Adobe, the inskape, Ezcad
I bought the laser as a complement to the small airsoft shop that I own.
Until now, little time to turn on the laser. Now, with the store closed due to the coronavirus crisis, I have all the time in the world (waiting for bankruptcy) to investigate, test and burn and damage my mags and sliders. I can't find the correct parameters to engrave the pmags. I have noted in my logbook the different parameters that other members have shared in this forum. I have not been successful. the final conclusion: that I am useless ... and that airsoft pmags are made of a different material than real weapons pmags. (made in China)
I have the same problem with the grip of glocks. Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance