Hi everyone, sorry for the newbie post but I thought I may just ask if anyone could point me in a good direction on what to expect getting into a K40. Any websites, guides, walkthroughs and recommendations are appreciated. I am a woodworking hobbyist and looking to get a K40 to make a little side change and who knows what else. I have been watching a lot of videos and trying to read but it can be a little overwhelming as there seem to be so many different "brands" of the K40 on Amazon and ebay. It seems this machine is something that you just have to upgrade a few things and you are good to go (adding an air assist, maybe new lenses etc) I am also curious as the learning curve and how long it took to get the machine going and making things. I have reviewed parts of the sticky but it's almost just information overload. Same goes for the safety features as I haven't done much wiring in the past...just wondering how easy it is to get a safe, effective unit going. Any advice etc would be great. Again, sorry for the clutter post.