Now a 10" slider would be interesting indeed! hehehe .... Something Inca might've made back in the day......

But seriously, yes, it's a 123" table which might get close to a 10' cut, 118"?? Has the scoring as well...... so not sure how that would affect cut capacity.
It appears that Martin "simply" grafted an extra couple of feet on their standard table. It's not a single 123" piece. It's very well done though, as you would expect from Martin.
Here are a few really bad pics of when it was for sale in 2012, and getting shipped to me.

Sadly, even if I had an inkling to sell, not sure you'd want to pay for the shipping for this beast!! I'm way up north in Canada at the other end of the continent, very close to Alaska.

One thing that's a bit different on my saw is the way the bearing race is mounted for the sliding table. Mine has a piece of sheet metal welded to the two races, as can be seen in the pictures below.
I don't know if this is stock. I'm thinking this was done by some previous owner, since I've never seen this on any other Martin T75's. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing.

By the way, I was going through the plethora of pictures I've saved throughout this amazing thread, and was wondering if you ever re-installed these shims that you removed from under the bearing guides when you disassembled your saw?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Walsh View Post
Did you say 10” slider!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn’t know Martin made a 10” T75 of this vintage.

If you ever decide you want to sell that machine please please please give me first dibs.

But you should finish it if you started.

I’d kill for that 10’ table though..