Ok so I am in the process of getting my phase converter setup and I ran into an issue that hopefully someone can help me with.

So I broke down and ordered an American Rotary 25 horse phase converter and also purchased a Siemens load center with the appropriate breakers for each of my machines. Three of my machines will hook up directly to the load center and the stock switch will power each machine on and off. Problem is that two of my machines did not come with their stock switches and I need to figure out what I can purchase to act as a switch.

The first one is a 3 phase 7.5 horse Powermatic 72. It came with a Square D safety shut off switch and what looks like part of the stock switch minus the front cover and buttons. (See pic’s). I am new to 3 phase equipment and not sure what would be the best and most economical way to get a switch going for this machine?

The second machine is a large 3 phase 10 horse dust collector. It has a nice almost new looking Balder 10 horse motor but no switch. What would I need to get this unit switched on and off?