I recently bought a Grizzly G0771Z and love it so far. Have one project under my belt with it.

One thing that I noticed that concerned me was the fences accuracy from a distance from blade stand point. Parallel and square is solid.

I zeroed the fence per the the manual which has you set the fence to the 1” mark, measure the real distance from fence to blade, and adjust the little plastic site window at the fence measurement scale to zero it. When I do that and then slide the fence to something in the 15”+ range I am off a 1/16 -1/8”. Further from the blade the worse it is.

In fairness, I am zeroing the fence with a standard Stanley tape measure and then eyeballing the adjustment in the sight window to what I think looks dead nuts on. I can understand completely how being off a tiny bit at one inch extrapolates to 1/16+ at long distances so I’m not looking for an explanation as to WHY it’s messed up but more for advice on how to get it dead nuts on.

I also understand I bought a hybrid saw, not a $3000 dollar cabinet saw. So, if this is what it is due to the saw I bought that’s okay also. I can work around it. This is my first real table saw and I am new to this hobby so I’m just proud to have invested in some good/decent tools to get started.