Fun video! I've thought about doing an edit showing a few seconds of each step.

Look at Doucet door clamps - better than JLT.

RF panel clamp is nice and fast. Ours is set to 40 seconds, but the exposed glue takes normal time to dry so handling time isn't much different. But no hand clamps and less floor space than a reel. JLT type clamp rack would be another option, but the RF clamp flattens nicely as well.

I have run sticking on the moulder, but prefer to be able to flip sticks around at the crosscut station as best face can change end-to-end in a stick.

Briefly:

Order 15/16 H&M stock
Straight line rip to 3/16" over width for sticking blanks, and rip panel stock if needed
S4S to 1/16" over width on moulder
Crosscut with tiger stop calibrated to 0.025" over, flip sticks around for crown up and/or best face
Cope 3-4 at a time, removing 0.012" from each end of the rails
Run sticking butting parts end-to-end to exact width
Park cart in front of door clamp
Veneered panels cut on table saw (uniform veneer seams running vertically across doors, and uniform pattern running horizontally across doors)
If needed, quick run through shaper for a back cut to bring down thickness to fit groove exactly (like 60 FPM feed, invisible after assembly)
Orbital panels at downdraft table with sander hooked up to vacuum
Stuff foam panel spacers during assembly into JLT rotary clamp
No pins, glue sets fast
Widebelt next day
Bump ends to flush up joints, brings length to exact dimension ~0.012" each end needed to flush up
Run any edge details per job on shaper
My customers are cabinet shops, so they handle ROS and hinge boring

For solid wood panels:
Run panel stock S4S to expose any hidden defects and get edges 90 degrees and parallel
X-cut 1" over length
RF glue panel staves
Ideally let sit overnight before sizing
Size on table saw
Plane both faces
Widebelt both faces
Shape with best face to front
Orbital any portion that will not be flush with frame before assembly

I have an old Voorwood shape and sand that I may put into the mix just for door edges.