Thread: Home Depot Black Friday Deal Early DeWalt

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Home Depot Black Friday Deal Early DeWalt

I have been looking for a good, 10 inch table saw for weeks on Facebook and Craigslist. Two deals, one ended up being a rusted up Rockwell Contractors saw, that looks so nice in the pictures the other was an abused Bosch 4100-9 that looked to have been used to cut roofing shingles.... and the guy was a no show twice.
    Done and over with used saws selling for nearly as much as new.

Local Home Depot this morning sold me one of the Special Black Friday deals. DeWalt DW745 bundled with their quick folding stand, not the roller one and on Special for $299. Since I am a veteran I asked for my discount, and 10 minutes later I was loading one up. Price before tax, $269.10, I almost feel guilty, not.

Got it out of the box and set up the saw to test run. First start on a 20 amp breaker and #12 wire tripped the C/B. Reset all was fine, it was a long boat trip. Cut a couple boards and it was great. Next step getting the stand completed just a couple parts to put on.

Observation, the Rip fence seems to be fine, just like the one in the store. Miter gauge, really.... not so great. Lucky I had purchased a super nice one to use on my band saw, it fit like a glove.

Vets this is your payback for all those 24 hour days and crappy food. Vietnam and other war vets.... nothing can pay you back thank you for serving.
    IMG_2264.JPGIMG_2262.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bill George; 11-16-2017 at 3:56 PM.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10