I am finally making the move from a two car garage that has two cars in it along with my workshop to a three car garage where I will be setting up my first true dedicated shop in the third spot. Right now I have a nice Dewalt miter saw on the bench that runs the back part of my garage and a nice Bosch portable table saw I have to drag out when I want to use it. Naturally I have a portable table saw because I don't have dedicated space for a table saw currently but I am thinking that will change in my new garage. My question is with a third car garage setup what do most people find that works best for them. I tried doing some searches, but I guess I am not able to pinpoint threads that are helping me. I don't want to say money is not an issue, but I have no problem plunking down a grand or more for a really nice saw that would outlive me, but I am thinking while space won't be as much of an issue as it use to be space will still be somewhat of an issue especially for my dream cabinet saw.

What is everyone's recommended setup and naturally if you have a specific saw you would recommend I would love to hear it.

For bells and whistles I would love to have both the table saw and router in one table. And at least currently I don't have a lot of additional larger tools such as a drill press or lathe so I don't foresee the problem of trying to cram in a bunch of other tools into this area. For the most part beyond tools that fit in the cabinets I am a miter saw, table saw, router type of guy.

Thanks in advance