A couple thoughts on this. I have used the following makers saws- Bosch, Makita, DeWalt, Hitachi, and Ridgid, besides the Kapex. I use these in a professional, day in, day out manner for my woodworking/ contracting business. None of the saw makers saws that I listed, are as smooth running- which translates to a better cut, than the Kapex. None of them have had as accurate miter scales and stops as the Kapex. It also throws those small off cuts the least because of it. There is no real "reactionary torque" on the head/blade assembly on startup, or stop like some of the others.
None of them has as good dust collection- here is the catch though- if you want really decent dust collection, you need to use the larger diameter hose for the Festool . One fits inside the port, you want the one that fits outside- like 35 or 36 mm I think. Makes all the difference.
The scales are easy to read, and adjust to.

The Kapex does suffer more than a little though, due to its 10" blade size though. I don't care what they or anyone says about it having the same capacity of a saw with a 12" blade. If you do any amount of serious trim work and moldings, you quickly learn its limitations.
They need a 12" version!
So, I've owned them all, and the Kapex is what I'd keep if forced to choose.