I remember when I first started following this forum. I took a few minutes and did a search on Amazon and Google and my library for books on Laser Engraving. I never did find anything. But I also didn't search hard. There was a wealth of info here to work on so that was not problem.

I got curious this evening though and really started digging. It bugged me I had not found anything. I admit....laser engraving is not exactly something you go to Michaels or Hobby Lobby to get going in, but it is not uncommon either.

Nada! I hunted for an hour! Absolutely nada! But I did find a gazillion books and magazine articles on laser engraving handguns and other assorted firearms. And some lovely $800 tomes on various aspects of laser in the world economy. Maybe someday when I have terminal insomnia and gobs of money?

Anyway....is anyone aware of anything out there? A good, general book on laser engraving/cutting as we all use it here in SMC? (or as many of us use it here on SMC I should say. There are those of us who contemplate using it wishfully! <grin>)

Dave