I have a somewhat new Grizzly G0513x2b 17" bandsaw that I absolutely love. I have been primarily a hand tool woodworker for a while now but decided this was the tool I need to cut down on some labor (resawing and long rip cuts). I also use the saw for cutting curves. I have recently got into acoustic guitar making and the saw is great for this. But I want to be able to resaw my own wide boards of pretty dense woods like rosewood.

My first resaw blade I purchased was a Woodmaster B 1" blade. While I really like the blade and it buzzes through most everything I've thrown at it, it is a pain to get on and off the saw. It is the max width blade the saw accecpts and really is not easy to get into place. I wish Grizzly had the slot in the table in the same orientation the blade goes one such as Rikon's saws.

So now my question is what you would recommend for 3/4" wide blade designed for resawing. I'd like to go with carbide but am not opposed to HSS similar to the Woodmaster B. Carbide blades get pretty expensive but am sure they'll pay for themselves especially in the dense stuff. There are just far too many blades to choose from out there but am still struggling to find the right 3/4" wide blade. And no, I don't think I want a Woodslicer or Timber Wolf blade as they will not last long enough.

Sorry if this subject has been beaten to death but just can't come up with a decision.