I ordered some for family members. I was first shocked by the price. I heard 19.99 for a dozen and $29 for 2 dozen which I thought was expensive but I figures this is about as gourmet as a berry can get so it would be a nice present. When I went to their site and found out it was going to $30 for a single dozen plus shipping I was a little put off but still stuck for gifts so I bought some. I threw in a dozen for the wife as a surprise so she could see what they were like.

Even though they taste very good I really feel like a sucker. The pictures are very deceiving. they are large berries but no where near as big as I expected. Probably because the radio spots I kept hearing constantly said things like "you won't believe how big these berries are" . I got the ones that included the little cheese cakes for other family members and if the berry's were this small then those cakes are going to be one biters at best (maybe two if you nibble)

the berries are not much bigger (if bigger a all) than I have seen in the grocery store some times at the height of the season. the chocolate makes them seem a little bigger than they actually are. I am shocked at the reviews. mostly 4 and 5 stars. Maybe I am missing something or these things are for people who really take money for granted. I know it cost for quality but this Berry racket is making some one a mint. I really feel sorry for anyone who has them sent some place in the south during the summer. I do not know how the berry's would survive. Ours were warm as it was and we accepted them at the door. Summer heat they would have been dead on arrival.

I'm gonna pass on Sherrie next year for sure.