OK...I am FINALLY ready to bring 220 into my basement. Its a new house and I have allot of space on my box which is in the basement (and in the shop area).

I have 3 tools to bring 220 to and would like to be prepared for any future use if you think thats possible.I have a 2HP Bridgewood DC, 2HP PM60 jointer and my 1.5 HP Delta CS which I want to convert to 220v. I will use the DC with each tool, but never all 3 together. So can I share one CB with the 2 tools and a separate CB for the DC? Would it make sense to drop in a sub panel here? Finally if I do all the wiring fro from outlets back to the box...what is the rule regarding metal conduit? I have exposed rafters and concrete walls. I have 2 20-amp double gang CB's and all the 12/2 wire and outlets I will need...I just want to know what the next step is. I will get an electrician in to do the hook-up...but I want to move this forward this weekend so I can finally get going.CS is 8.6amps DC is 12amps and the jointer is 10amps.

Thanks for taking the time to read this (and for all the other help you guys give).