Thread: Congrats to Roger Myers!!!

Congrats to Roger Myers!!!

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!! Congrats to Roger Myers winner of the Quality Grinding ext wing and JessEm router lift.

Hope Everyone has a Merry Christmas and a blessed new year!!

Thank you guys for all of your support!!

Chris Brown
    Quality Grinding & Machine

And thank you for your support of SMC!
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Chris
    Thanks for your great Support of the Creek

Merry Christmas to all
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...Holy Cow....what a ride!"

I have to add my congratulations to Roger for winning one of the nicest prizes we have ever had here. I wish I could explain to you what is coming your way but I can't other than to say the Quality Grinding extensions are just awesome.

But I'm not jealous Roger...yesterday I installed my second QG extension on my table saw, both are 24" wide with JessEm Router Raisers. Man, I am sold on em

Chris, I will have some pictures to post of my table saw setup tomorrow after I clean up my shop a bit . Thanks for your support of SawMill Creek this year and for allowing us to get involved with your design of the new free standing router table.

I believe in Santa Claus!

After I won, Chris was right in contact with me telling me what he needs to know to make the extension for me.... I am so psyched I've been telling everybody in the family what I won ('course they think I am nuts, but they did anyways) and I will certainly be putting this to good use! When it arrives and I install it, you can expect to see a gloat and some pics!

Thanks so much Chris for the fabulous prize!

And thanks Keith, for all the time and effort you put into running the best woodworking forum out there....!

And thanks to all of the other SMC members and contrinutors for indulging me when I do gloat

hehe...this is starting to sound like an acceptance speech at the Oscars so I'll conclude with "Happy New Year" everyone....