Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: irritation ad-nauseum

Oops? (not sure)

Before I get folks upset for not contributing, here's what happened last year. Will follow this with a question.

Sent in a check on December 9, 2007 for $25. Nothing happened in December and nothing in January - I wqas still listed as a member. Did a couple of contacts asking for help to get this straightened out. Finally, on February, 12, 2008 I was listed as a contributor. I thought status lasted for a year. If I'm wrong, please explain the time lines to me so I'll know going forward.

I do believe in contributing and do appreciate the help from experienced woodworkers. My intention is to contribute in 2009. I would like to know how frequently contributions are needed.

Gene,

I know the site is switching to different accounting software and in the process several people had there memberships expire prematurely. From what I gather, the new system will keep you as a contributor for a full year from your donation date. The old system was based on a calendar year and contributor status roughly ran from the fund drive in Nov to the following Nov. I'm sure one of the administrators or moderators will clarify this for you if you have any questions, but for the time being I thought I would try to clear things up for you.

Gene,

Thank you for the information. Your contributor status has been updated and will be active until February 12, 2009.

Thanks.

Jackie

For anyone curious as to how many days they have before renewal, click on User CP in the upper left corner of the logon page. The number of days you have left is posted at the very top of the User CP page.