Thread: Praying Hands Image

Praying Hands Image

I've seen several on google/yahoo, but nothing engraver ready...

Anyone willing to share a set of praying hands that's not 1"X1" and 72 dpi?

TIA
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

Will this work?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beautiful Bruce - thanks - that's a huge time saver....

Steve
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

Steve, just for your information the one that Bruce has uploaded is a negative image, there are a couple of choices on this one.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Thanks Mr. Graphics....

That's actually got a Vector one in there as well - that will make for some neat acrylic cutouts...

Much appreciation to you Frank....
    Steve Beckham

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Beckham View Post
    I've seen several on google/yahoo, but nothing engraver ready...

Anyone willing to share a set of praying hands that's not 1"X1" and 72 dpi?

TIA

Yeah I finally get to help someone!

Lisa

Lisa - I like the one with the cross - it's on the job list to be converted to an ornament... I'll post it back when done... Thanks...

Steve
    Steve Beckham

Couldn't help my self

Well here's what I put together this morning. Apparently I missed the center of gravity, so if anyone uses it, they might want to move the hole cutout just a bit over the hands to the weight allows it to sit even...

Enjoy - and thanks again to Lisa for the image...
    Steve Beckham

Steve,

Very nice.....my friend asked me to make an ornament for his Church....I think I'll try this and raster the Church's name around the circle. Thanks for sharing your file!
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Could we get that in a V12 please?
    Or better yet, send me the money to upgrade!
    Brian Robison
    MetalMarkers
    Epilog Mini
    Rabbit 1290

Ha!

Good try Brian!!!

Jim

Psst. If someone bites, let me know. I need to upgrade to X4.

Brian this is version 9 - I've centred it and made the outer circle round (it was slightly ovaled.
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

praying hands

Thanks Frank. I have not upgraded from v12 either.
    EPILOG LEGEND 32 60 WATT, CORELDRAWX5, PhotoGraV2.11, strip heater, PUNTA GORDA, FLORIDA

Steve - no issues - Lisa is the one that uploaded the image first, so she gets first dibs on credit...

Frank - I noticed the oval in the original trace and it was horribly out of shape (lumpy as most traces are). When I re-drew the circle and eliminated the outer band, the circle made it look squished a bit, so being that the hands were tall/narrow, I re-shaped the circle back to fit the oval of the original design...

The biggest question I was concerned with was hanging straight - it's always fun trying to find that center of gravity...

Either way - it's something for the WOW factor as people walk in... And it was simple design that was easy to convert...

Funny thing is - the original job I needed the hands for when I started this thread... Well, she changed her mind and now wants a different image - oh well, we all got a nice ornament out of it... CHOW.....
    Steve Beckham