Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: June FREEStuff Every Day! - Smart Circular Saw Bases

Sounds great!!!!!!!

I have a ??? Am I wrong in assuming that this thread should actually be listed under "FreeStuff Drawings"? I'm constantly looking at the Forum but it doesn't seem to be updated much. If I'm wrong, let me know where I'm supposed to look for free stuff...I like to win too, but then I'm already a winner with just being a member here.

Greg,

FreeStuff drawings stay in the General Woodworking Forum until the drawings are complete, at which time they are moved to the FreeStuff Forum for archival/reference.

We do random drawings for registered members--if you use the View New Posts feature, you will be sure not to miss a beat.
    _Aaron_
    SawmillCreek Administrator

OK...I guess I used up my one mistake for the hour...hehe

Foul Foul Foul

[QUOTE=David Rose]Jeeze, Chris! What's the old saying? "Give a man an inch and he'll buy the adjoining property"? Well, maybe I slightly altered the text, but who wants an inch? Come to think of it, if it was wide enough and long enough, and inch *thick* might be OK.

David

David, no fair now. How come you have more posts than I do? Guess I'll hafta shut ya down when I come to Rogers over the July 4th weekend.
    Steve

Come on down and give it your best shot! And while you are in the area, maybe we can take you out to eat.? I only say "maybe" because our only kid girl type person is getting married the next weekend. And we are slightly involved.

If you still have an excess of rough walnut up there, throw in some and we'll trade for supper or maybe even paaaay for the walnut.

David

[QUOTE=Steve Clardy
    David, no fair now. How come you have more posts than I do? Guess I'll hafta shut ya down when I come to Rogers over the July 4th weekend.
    Steve[/QUOTE]

7. Didn't know about your product until I saw this post & checked it out. Very nice!

Frank Mutchler

WooHoo!!

I've been cutting a lot of plywood with the circular saw lately and this looks like it will really come in handy!

Thanks!
    Gary
    Gary Hern
    St. Louis, MO.

Making sawdust is more fun than cleaning it up!

Wow, do I need that! I just cut some 3/8" plywood yesterday and forgot to score it before I did. Good thing I was installing it in a rabbit on the back of a case. I still had to do some artful puttying.
    Possumpoint

Question why no draws on the 5th and 6th?

I don't see the results of draws for the 5th and 6th. Do the draws not take place on weekends?

Wink All Work And No Play Would Make Aaron A Dull Fella

Aw cmon Frank, you were young once yourself weren't ya. Let Aaron have the weekend off. He's way to young yet to be doing the 24/7 thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Howell
    I don't want my name in the hat I want it on the prize!

Thanks Dino.

Ask and ye shall receive...?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Sweeney
    Aw cmon Frank, you were young once yourself weren't ya. Let Aaron have the weekend off. He's way to young yet to be doing the 24/7 thing.
    Good point, sorry Aaron I forgot that administering this site is part work for you. I assume that that lack of a draw over the weekend means there will be 3 draws tommorow.

Sign me up, looks like a good product.

Wahoo..I won!!! I won!!! Now I just need to go find out what it is i won

And i also need to put a firewall on my computer so john doesn't hack into it to email HIS shipping address from MY computer