Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Craigslist rant!

CL is a virtual garage sale.

Accordingly, from the buyer's perspective, expect to rummage through tons of junk to find anything at all that you might consider taking home, even it were free. From the seller's perspective, expect to find buyers who will intentionally waste your time and then to low ball you.

This is what a garage sale is all about.

If you have the time and the patience and a little bit of forbearance for your fellow man, it can be quite fun and rewarding.

Shawn,
    Thank you for your advice on getting rid of Snarfer, it worked. I kept getting an error message every time I would boot my computer and it was very annoying. It is gone and if I want it again at a later date I will re install it.
    Thanks again.
    David B

I got a Grizzly 1023 Table saw for 500.00 and a Delta 32-326, 13 spindel pneumatic line boring machine (retail over 2200.00) in cherry condition for 850.00.

I do google searches of craigslist. Enter "Craigslist and the ITEM NAME" in the Google search you will find a lot.

As for selling, I sold a tanning bed two days ago for 150.00 I would have given it away just to get it out of my house. Price stuff to unload it and it will sell.