Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She was a great dog

She was a great dog

RIP Springy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry for your loss Kevin. It's always hard when we lose a loved pet.
    Have a Good One,
    Brent

SPCHT

I'm sad to learn of your loss, Kevin. Memories do live on...and I'm sure you'll have plenty of wonderful ones!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Deepest sympathies to you Kevin.
    A dog is a best friend in so many ways and just good company.
    We have a 1 + year old dog and our 7 year old asked me just last night how long he'd live...... bout all I could say is a loooooong time & changed the subject.

Greg- who brings his dog to work everyday of the week.

You have my condolences Kevin. We have a 12 year old Lab who’s health is starting to fail and will probably be joining Springy in doggie heaven in a month or two. I am not looking forward to that day.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Kevin, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, although I'm sure you have many happy memories of your dog.

One thing we do to remember the pets is that we make a small scroll sawn Christmas tree ornament in the shape of the dog or cat that we no longer share our home with.

Regards, Rod.

Thanks folks. At least I did not have to work yesterday and got to run home and say my goodbyes. I just wish it would have been me instead of my wife having to do it.

Kevin -

My sympathies for your loss. Pets are a huge part of any family and their passing is a very sad time.

Regards,
    Ted

Kevin,

We have lost a few dogs over the years, none was as painful as the last, our Bernese Mountain dog. For some reason he just seem much more a part of the family than the others we had. Grown kids crying.

Sorry for your loss, you may get over the pain eventually but will never forget Springy and the joy he brought..

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

I lost one of my Berners about 2 months ago. He was a rescue and super special to me. I'm sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear of the loss. Yes it is hard. We lost two this summer, our first home bred dogs, and first home bred Champions. They shared our lives for 13+ years and made us so much richer for it. I too cried like a baby, especially when we lost my boy Dalton.
    Create a file in the computer, and start writing down one line memories, things you did together, things the dog did that were funny, amazing, or just interesting. It helps to remember the good times, and in turn, that helps ease the sadness of the loss. We would open the file for weeks adding newly remembered memories. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

i am very sorry that your pup passed away...i know she enjoyed her life with you...

Kevin, I'm sorry for your loss.

Just wanted to say that.

Kevin,

My sincere sympathies for the loss of your friend.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Kevin,
    So sorry for your loss.
    Take care.
    Leigh Costello
    Epilog Mini 24, 45W, Corel X4
    Smile, make them wonder what ya did.