Thread: Road Kill Graphic.... ???? Trying to Stump Frank...

Road Kill Graphic.... ???? Trying to Stump Frank...

Well, just had a military lady call me and ask for some engraving. She needs a picture of 'road kill' on a wooden nickel.

Frank??? Got any roadkill graphics?
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

I have one but I'm sure Frank will be along shortly with a folder full of them.

Skip
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Skip

WK Laser LC6090 80w - Shopsabre 4896 CNC Router

Here you go:

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Google images and search for roadkill - there are plenty on that.
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Corker View Post
    Google images and search for roadkill - there are plenty on that.
    What's the matter Frank, are you getting tired of being the free clipart distributor, or did someone finally stump you?

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

No Joe, I can find it, but on my hard disk I just keep good stuff.

Frank,

It's cool - the one Skip put up is fine... Thanks for giving it a go... And thanks to Skip for the dead mutt...

Steve
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

Finished Product... I love this job....

Front and back of their Round Tuit... Tried to get them to consider one of these Acrylic left overs that I've got... But they like the wood and ability to put two sides on it...

Steve
    Steve Beckham

One can't help wondering the purpose for such a thing. . .

Sammamish, WA

I was thinking the same thing!

STephen, you might consider next time using anodized round tuits. Chewbarka tags sells them. They are the same size as their poker chips, just with no stamping in them. I talked Frank (I think he's the owner) into making some for me. They seem to wear a bit better than wood. We sold over 4,000 various "wood tuits" before I ordered the anodized ones. The price is a bit higher, but again they last longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pelonio View Post
    One can't help wondering the purpose for such a thing. . .
    Some of them have a purpose Joe.. BTL (Before The Laser) I used to hot stamp plastic disks for everything from admission passes, to 'Birth control Pills" (Place on inside of left knee, hold FIRMLY in place with right knee)
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it