Thread: ANAgraph 60 Cutter

ANAgraph 60 Cutter

Does anyone have one of these vinyl cutters that can help me out. I bought one off Craigs list but it did not come with a manual. I found a manual online but it still does not answer all my questions.
    I would sure be greatful if someone could give me a little help on a few things about running it. If you give me a phone number I can call you about the questions.
    Thanks for the help in advance.
    Corel Draw 9, 12, X3 Also a CNC Router user. Web page http://www.scrollsaws.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hutcheson View Post
    Does anyone have one of these vinyl cutters that can help me out. I bought one off Craigs list but it did not come with a manual. I found a manual online but it still does not answer all my questions.
    I would sure be greatful if someone could give me a little help on a few things about running it. If you give me a phone number I can call you about the questions.
    Thanks for the help in advance.
    Back in 1995 I bought Anagraph Design Art and used it for several years, but with an Ioline plotter. If your questions are specific to the Anagraph plotter I'm probably no help.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Try this website which appears to still be selling Anagraph plotters. They do have a tech support page with Anagraph tips which also has a phone number.

http://www.luberth.com/help/APDEVICE.HTM

My research indicates that Anagraph was sold in 2000 to a Swiss holding company and their original website is "not found". The company above is the only one I can find that appears to still sell their machines.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

Is what I am trying to find out is how to use the sheet feed option on this machine. I have been getting scraps that are decent sized that I would like to use up. When I use sheet feed it just takes off and feeds the whole scrap out the back of the machine and keeps running. Not sure what to try next.
    Corel Draw 9, 12, X3 Also a CNC Router user. Web page http://www.scrollsaws.com

As I suspected, when you select sheet it should sense the length and width and display thye result, much like my Graphtec. I think you have a sensor problem. I also found that the zero error restart meesage means you have to turn off the computer and plotter, wait 60 seconds and restart them.

Sammamish, WA