Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you ordered pen tubes, please read.

If you ordered pen tubes, please read.

The latest order of pen tubes have been received by me, counted, boxed, and shipped out to you (they went out on Saturday). I learned an easy way to do it, too! Below is a couple of photos of a class at school that is counting out about 18,000 caps for the tubes and putting them in plastic bags. With a class of about 30 kids it only took about 40 minutes and the job was done. Plus, they got an hour of community service towards graduation!

Anyway, rather than send out a bunch of emails about amount due, how to pay, etc., here's a website that has all the information in one place.

My wife saw the credit card bill and gave me "the look" ( . . . guys, you have all seen it and ladies, you have all given it!) so a quick reimbursement would be appreciated!

Hee's the link:

http://users.htcomp.net/jds/pentubes.html

I do have about 1000 pen tubes extra. I would prefer that at least most of them be used for Freedom Pens. They are already boxed up in packages of 200 (hint . . . hint . . . ). Maybe let the folks who don't have any tubes order before adding to what you already have????

If you ordered the Brazilian hardwood as well as tubes, the orders were not shipped together. The size of the wood wouldn't work for the tube boxes and the weight of the wood would have made shipping Priority mail prohibitive. Now that the tubes are out of the way, I can concentrate on getting the wood orders filled. I'll probably ship the uncut pieces via parcel post and the cut pieces via flat rate priority mail envelopes.

Thanks

Jerry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Had a Universal 50 watt laser for 3 years and upgraded to a Trotec Speedy 360 80 watt. Shop is full of woodworking tools and equipment that I'm trying to wear out.
    Favorite wood is Mesquite. I love long walks along the sawmill stacks. Looking for tools that understand the inner me - who love me for what I can do with them.

Thanks

Jerry,
    Thanks alot. If you ever do this agian, looks like you could just make it. $28 for 200, $39 for 300, and $50 for 400. Oh and Dave Rose must live close to you so work something out with him. But otherwise that should cover you and help cover paypall fees and other misc, expenses.

Was going to buy you some Stock in the Cheesecake Factory, but I dont think witht the slimming of America its a good investment, (Look at Krispy Kreme). So I just sent you Pay Pal.

Thanks again.
    Dave

Jerry,
    I will be sending the money as soon as it gets transfered to my pay pal account. that takes a couple of days.
    Daniel

Payment has been made.. thanks a lot....
    For some reason they would not allow me to transfer the Iraqi Government Bonds to your account, so I had to use paypal....

[QUOTE=Jerry Stringer]The latest order of pen tubes have been received by me, counted, boxed, and shipped out to you ... a quick reimbursement would be appreciated!

The Pay Pal payment is on the way ... thanks for your help in getting the tubes. Now to get the pens made.
    Thanks, Ron

you got paypal

thanks
    and tell the students thanks ( it made your life easier for this part )

Jerry,
    Deposit was made in your pay pal account,
    Thanks
    Rob

Jerry

I think I paypaled you dude but not sure. If you have a problem please let me Know. Also tell those students at your school they are Great and restore my faith in the youth of our county. God Bless them and Our troops

Jerry,
    I payPale you.
    Thanks to you and the students for all of the work on this.

Joe

WOW! Checking your email and finding 13 messages from Paypal that people have sent you money is really fun!

Krispy Kreme huh . . . I'll have to check that out. It would seem logical since I've been a cop for over 23 years!

Oh yea . . . I'm OUT on those Iraq bonds!!!

Thanks, gang, and have a great week.

Jerry
    Had a Universal 50 watt laser for 3 years and upgraded to a Trotec Speedy 360 80 watt. Shop is full of woodworking tools and equipment that I'm trying to wear out.
    Favorite wood is Mesquite. I love long walks along the sawmill stacks. Looking for tools that understand the inner me - who love me for what I can do with them.

Pay Pal'd ya.....Thanks again Jerry.!!!!!
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

I received my tubes today, give the students a big thank you.

Many thanks to you
    Earl

Got my tubes today also... thanks a lot.... your students did a wonderful job....

you shipped from texas on saturday and i got delivery on monday in cincinnati

that is awesome

thanks

In the mail

Thanks Jerry for all of your hard work. The checks in the mail.
    Stephen Lybeck
    www.lybeckswoodcraft.8m.com
    www.penartists.com