Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT Ken Frantz

OT Ken Frantz

It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I inform you of the passing of Ken R. Frantz at 2:00 PM this afternoon in Ocala, FL. Dad always enjoyed this forum and the Badger Pond forum. All I can say is thanks to all of you for being a part of his life.

May God bless you and yours,

Phillip Lee Frantz
    RUSTYNAIL

I'm sorry for your loss and will keep you and yours in my prayers.

Very sorry to hear about your Dad. We'll keep you and your family in our prayers.

Perry

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. We will certainly miss him at the creek. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Tony

I'm saddened to hear of your loss, but also glad to know that the online community that we are all part of brought happness to your dad. That gives real meaning to what we do together, including sharing the pain.
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 05-03-2004 at 10:41 PM.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

This is his son Phillip Frantz

My apologies for any misunderstandings. It is my father, Ken R. Frantz that passed away at 2:00 PM today. As said before, You all brought joy to his life and that means the world to Mom and I at this time.

God Bless you and yours,

Phillip Lee Frantz
    RUSTYNAIL

Phillip, thanks much for taking the time for being so thoughtful at a time which must be extremely painful to you. My condolences go out to you and your family, as do my prayers. Ken will be missed, but his memory will live on.
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Phillip,
    I'm really sorry for your loss, your dad will be missed by us as well. Please know that your family is in our hearts and prayers.

Thanks for letting us know.

Wes

Phillip,

Very sorry to here about your dad. I remember him from the old Badger Pond days and I too enjoyed his posts. I will pray for you and your family during this difficult time.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

The Thomas Family's thoughts and prayers are with you. I appreciate you taking the time to let his on-line friends know. I'm sure you know your father's contributions will be missed. Lars

Oh, Phillip! I'm so sorry to hear about Ken's passing and your loss. I wondered why he hadn't made it back to our area. I really enjoyed his visits. Ken reminded me so much of an uncle who is dear to me. I will surely miss him and his stories though our visits were short.

Lord bless you all.

David

Phillip, thanks for posting the notice. We'll surely miss Ken. Please tell your mom that if she ever needs any collective wisdom from this great bunch of woodworkers, don't hesitate to ask.

Todd Burch

Philip, thanks for letting us know. His posts, wisdom and experience will certainly be missed here, but that pales in comparison to the loss of a blood relative. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, we hope that you find solace in your time of grief, and we hope that you are also able to celebrate with joy the life and memories you created together.
    Jason

"Don't get stuck on stupid." --Lt. Gen. Russel Honore

Phillip:

Thanks for posting this very sad report. I'm sure it was difficult to write. You and your family will certainly be in our prayers.
    Sam/Atlanta

Philip, may God bless you and yours during this time. Thoughts and prayers are going out to you folks.

Keith