Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do good deeds never go unpunished?

About a month ago I drove the 22 miles to pick up a bundle white pine from the mill. Well when the guy on the forklift was positioning the bundle on the trailer the front of the trailer popped up off the ball. I had driven all that way with without the ball being secured. Scary stuff!
    Creation is a transfer of ideas to matter.

Know what happens when you forget to lower the tailgate when you unhook the gooseneck? Yep, easy open bed with an interesting scoop feature customized on the tailgate. Only downside is it doesn't quite close any more.

Last spring I was backin up the King Ranch talkin to a buddy on the cell phone when a tree jumped out from nowhere. $1800.
    Having to explain the dent to my teenage daughters. Priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Andrus View Post
    IIRC - when backing... turn the bottom of the steering wheel in the direction you want the trailer to go.
    ..that does NOT apply to farm wagons....found that out at a young age learning to drive tractors... busted barn doors and all

Dad didn't laugh tho....
    Give an honest days work for an honest days pay

5. every time. I mean every damn time I try to go out of my way for someone not in my family and dammed if the thing doesn't rise up and bite me in the back side eventually.

No good deed ever goes unpunished. And that is just one of the fundamental laws of universal truth. Learn to live with the alligators or don't do no good deeds.