Thread: Anyone actually seen the JDS 3100-CK

Anyone actually seen the JDS 3100-CK

I know there was a thread on this 3 weeks ago; that is where I heard about it.

I ordered one on Amazon, since they seem to be about $400 off the "normal" price and they won't ship for a month. It seems to be an extremely elegant solution for those of us with 90" ceilings, but it sure would be nice to hear from someone who has actually used one.

One thing I wonder about JDS is their use of impellers that give high air movement at high static pressures (at the expense of really high air movement at low static pressures); since I will be using 4" (or maybe 5") hoses, that is a great feature. however, I wonder why others don't do it.

Hi Wade...have you received the JDS 3100-CK you ordered from Amazon? I'd enjoying hearing about your experiences with it if so. If you'd had a chance to make some sawdust with it, i'm particularly interested in cyclone efficiency and how much dust ends up in the bag.

I'm considering a similar purchase but am having trouble finding anyone who's actually used the new 2100 and 3100-CK.

Thanks!