Thread: Mag Lights

Mag Lights

Does anyone have a supplier for mag lights? Or any other anodized flashlights?

Thanks,

Marty

Here's one: http://www.sunshinelighting.com/index.htm

Be careful on the "imitation" versions, many are coming out of China now, especially the LED ones. A lot cheaper, and often come with battery, but will they work?

We needed one urgently, and had to go through 4 at the store to find one that worked.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

I think I looked into this when we first got the laser and it seems like to get Maglite lights, you had to deal directly with Maglite. Seems like I remember having some email correspondence with them, but I never had a request for a single light, so I never looked into it any further.

I may be wrong, but that's what it seems like the deal with Maglite's was.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

sunshine lighting

Thanks for the input,

I called went to their website and couldn't find an account signup page, so I called them. After 15 minutes of transfering me to three different people and one acually saying I couldn't buy from them because I was not a retail shop, I explained that I was (for the third time), so now another transfer. Finally the gentleman I talked to said they don't post prices online unless I have an account. I further explained that was the whole purpose of my call. Then he proceeded to tell me that they aren't set-up to have the prices online!!!!!! I finally gave up and told him I would check elsewhere.

It shouldn't be so difficult.

Thanks again though for the input. I'll check with the manufacterer of Maglights.

Marty

There are distributors

but after paying shipping I can get them locally for less money. I advise my customers to purchase and bring in for marking.
    Cutter's Edge Engraving
    Swartz Creek, MI

ULS V-460 30W, Meistergram 1912, Dahlgren Wizzard XL, X3