Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well it's official... I made it!

Well it's official... I made it!

All,

This will probably make a whole lot more sense to the military (and especially the Navy Folk), but I have been officially authorized to wear the Command Senior Chief Breast Insignia as the:

Command Senior Chief of the Joint Functional Component Command for Integrated Missile Defense, Colorado Springs!

This is actually something that long term enlisted strive for their entire and career represents the highest position an enlisted member can hold at any given Command. I can still get promoted only once more but this is a very significant accomplishment.

I am honored to have been given the chance to share a piece of the command along side the Commanding Officer... now time turn two and get to work!

Check out my new avatar!

Dewey
    Last edited by Dewey Torres; 06-24-2008 at 12:39 AM.
    Dewey

"Everything is better with Inlay or Marquetry!"

Well, there you go! A little perserverance a lot of hard work went into this accomplishment. I think you deserve a toast. Cheers! From a seaman recruit medical discharge but still Navy at heart fello Creeker.

Congratulations!
    Leigh Costello
    Epilog Mini 24, 45W, Corel X4
    Smile, make them wonder what ya did.

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Costello View Post
    Well, there you go! A little perserverance a lot of hard work went into this accomplishment. I think you deserve a toast. Cheers! From a seaman recruit medical discharge but still Navy at heart fello Creeker.

Congratulations!
    Thanks Leigh. A SR that now does laser engraving. Boy your work environment sure did change. I really appreciate you taking the time to congratulate.

Dewey
    Dewey

"Everything is better with Inlay or Marquetry!"

Congratulations, Dewey. That's quite an accomplishment! You deserve to be proud.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey Torres View Post
    ...Command Senior Chief Breast Insignia...
    Dewey, I'm assuming that's comparable to the Sergeant Major billet in a Marine Corps Regiment. Respectful congratulations to you from an old jarhead!
    Tom Veatch
    Wichita, KS
    USA

Congrats Command Senior Chief Torres! That from a 8 year Navy veteran leaving as a 1st Class ET.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Congrats, and thanks.

BZ Senior....!!!!
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    BZ Congratulations Senior Chief, I know from personal experience how helpful the command Master Chief was to the C.O. and X.O. Keep up the good work!
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Dewey - Congrats on your new position! I am sure it is well deserved! And thanks for your on-going service to our country!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up shiny new avatar...

Looking good Dewey!
    Congratulations on your accomplishment.
    I am sure it took a lot of time, effort and dedication.
    Way to go!
    take it easy,
    Walt
    There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going! WCC

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss

Crohn's takes guts. WCC

Congrats Dewey.....Huge accomplishment there and here's to wishing you continued success from an old sargent from the Air Force.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

All,

This will probably make a whole lot more sense to the military (and especially the Navy Folk), but I have been officially authorized to wear the Command Senior Chief Breast Insignia as the:

Command Senior Chief of the Joint Functional Component Command for Integrated Missile Defense, Colorado Springs!

This is actually something that long term enlisted strive for their entire and career represents the highest position an enlisted member can hold at any given Command. I can still get promoted only once more but this is a very significant accomplishment.

I am honored to have been given the chance to share a piece of the command along side the Commanding Officer... now time turn two and get to work!

Check out my new avatar!

Dewey

Congrats Senior Chief
    Bob (USN SK2 67-73)

All,

This will probably make a whole lot more sense to the military (and especially the Navy Folk), .....

Let me see if I get this right.....you're in the Navy......you're stationed in Colorado

Only kidding- congratulations and thank you for your service to our country, it's greatly appreciated by me.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Congratulations Dewey from a more than slightly overage and overweight Jarhead ground pounder.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH