Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekend doin's?

My day was cut short today working on the study as a tang on my power cord for the compressor decided to break off in the outlet.

I've already fixed that, and was able to install my new ceramic Laguna Guides on the 18"er this afternoon too. Seem like they'll work just fine.

Felder machines ought to be here late next week or early the next, so I gotta CLEAN HOUSE big time to fit them in.

This weekend, I need a SERIOUS fix of doing some woodworking for me. I have NO idea of what I'll come up with...

He is RISEN!

Saturday will be working on some pens for the FPP and watching the masters on tv. Sunday we will be going to see the grandkids and give them whatever candy is left that grandpa hasn’t eaten. Then come home and watch the end of the masters.
    Dick

No Pain-No Gain- Not!
    No Pain-Good

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Howell
    You know the rules!
    "Show Me the Pix" (For WI)
    Yeah, what Tyler said!!! Pictures, Terry! We *NEED* pictures!

Oh yeah...And my weekend. Primarily work on getting cabinets built for the bathroom re-do. Got all the faceframes done and picked up hinges and knobs today. Still need a bit more wood for carcasses. Also need to mill up some more Maple for the door frames. Would love to get some more FPP's done, too. Step-daughter is bringing new boyfriend out to "meet the 'rents", so that'll chew up some shop time. Somewhere in between all this, I still need to get some more work done on my buddy's bass guitar. Just not enough time! Well, everyone have yourselves a super weekend and wonderful Easter.
    Last edited by John Miliunas; 04-09-2004 at 10:26 PM.
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    Yeah, what Tyler said!!! Pictures, Terry! We *NEED* pictures!

Oh yeah...And my weekend. Primarily work on getting cabinets built for the bathroom re-do. Got all the faceframes done and picked up hinges and knobs today. Still need a bit more wood for carcasses. Also need to mill up some more Maple for the door frames. Would love to get some more FPP's done, too. Step-daughter is bringing new boyfriend out to "meet the 'rents", so that'll chew up some shop time. Somewhere in between all this, I still need to get some more work done on my buddy's bass guitar. Just not enough time! Well, everyone have yourselves a super weekend and wonderful Easter.
    Hey That is a good Pix of you John! I sure do good work.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Howell
    Hey That is a good Pix of you John! I sure do good work.
    Yeah you do, my friend. Now, go get the "other half" of that work, which Chris was kind enough to doctor up and get your avatar updated!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Amen!!
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Just spent the day adding a new 220v 20a circuit for a Oneida 2hp commercial unit that should arrive soon; took awhile since I needed to lay larger conduit so I would violate the NEC. I built an outdoor firewood rack last week to store turning blanks that are taking over my garage floor. I'll spend part of tomorrow filling that up. Then it's on to applying some striper to an old brass bed frame, at least I think it's brass. A couple of fittings need to be rewelded so I'm striping the paint off first, then have it welded (or braised), then either paint it or, if it really is brass, I'll polish it up and apply a lacquer clear coat to it.