Thread: New location for Redmond and Sons

New location for Redmond and Sons

I'm on a work trip this week in Newnan, GA and was wondering if anyone has been to the new Redmond and Sons? My hotel is less than 5 minutes from their new location so I figure if time allows I should stop by.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
    Wes Billups

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Billups View Post
    I'm on a work trip this week in Newnan, GA and was wondering if anyone has been to the new Redmond and Sons? My hotel is less than 5 minutes from their new location so I figure if time allows I should stop by.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
    Wes Billups
    Whoa.... Wes. I have all the machines I will probably ever acquire in place at this point and several came from Redmond and Son. Good thing I didn't just boogey over there as I was not aware they were moving. And they had added additional space to the old building. Lease problmes??

I assume the new location is around Newman which is farther from me in L'ville than Fulton Industrial and that is 45 minutes from me. The good news is it would be an excellent excuse to drop by Sprayberry's Bar-be-que! I will look at their web-site and try to pick up the new location as I know several of the guys (Greg especially) pretty well as I see them at shows and at the business.

Thanks...

Sarge..

Haven't been to the new location yet. If you go, please let us know what the new place is like. I really liked their last building, but I can see why they would want to change location.

I think its equally distant to me, but i think their new place is off 85 ( and i can drop wife off on the way to shop )

Wow...didn't know they moved either! Good thing I found this out before a trip there next month. All I can say is that the old location was recently redone and outfitted nicely - the new place has got to be spectacular. Hope the same crew is working there, as they've always been top notch with me.
    Maurice