Thread: SawMill Creek Web Stats for March 2004

SawMill Creek Web Stats for March 2004

Here are the web statistics for SawMill Creek for March 2004. Note that we received over 5.4 million hits, served over 2.7 million files, over 47,000 visits and did over 40 gigabytes of data transfer!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well that shoots all to h**l my impression of late March and early April. I was believing posts and replies were way down.
    Possumpoint

Quite impressive, indeed! Way to go, gang! I kinda' like to think of SMC as THE BEST WW site on the Web today!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    Quite impressive, indeed! Way to go, gang! I kinda' like to think of SMC as THE BEST WW site on the Web today!
    The reason that you think it is the best is that IT IS THE BEST!

Our numbers are definately respectable, our current backup is over 380 megabytes which also demonstrates a very nice growth rate over last month. Our server load is climbing as well however we still have clock cycles to spare as we are using about 45% of our resources in peak periods. Ray Koehl has already acquired new hardware for the SMC server however we don't have plans to upgrade anytime soon...just looking ahead

For those who are new to the Creek and may not know SawMill Creek runs on a stand-alone private server on Hampton Roads Online's network, physically located in Yorktown, Virginia. We have a direct connection to a nationwide Internet backbone. Hampton Roads Online Ltd is an Internet Service Provider with over nine years of Internet service to our local community.

Great numbers, but could you change the Green to a lighter version. These old eyes can't read the words well with Black on Dark Green.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Bruce Shiverdecker; 04-15-2004 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Cain't type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Bruce, but it's a table generated by some software we run. It says 'Hits' underneath the green column header.
    _Aaron_
    SawmillCreek Administrator