Thread: Light Box for Project pictures

Blog Entries

Light Box for Project pictures

I ran across this in Stumble upon and thought I would share. I think I can even afford this one. None of the featured photos have anything to do with woodworking, but I think its a pretty short step to see how well this would work for small projects like bowls or boxes.

photography-on-the.net

This is a link into another forum so if that violates TOS, sorry. If it does violate TOS, how are we supposed to post something like this?
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 04-20-2008 at 7:45 PM. Reason: Removed direct link to another forum. Prohibited by TOS
    Larry J Browning
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Blog Entries
    See, I knew I was going to get into trouble on this one
    I am afraid that just posting the name of the other forum is not enough to direct the reader to the actual post I was referring to. I really don't want to violate TOS, but I still have a question about how to go about directing a reader an exact post in another forum. Maybe, list the name of the forum and then give instruction as how to fine the post via search or some other navigation??????
    Can you post the link as plain text , and not have it be an actual link? Then the reader could select and copy the text to his clipboard, then he could manually paste it into his browser.

What is the preferred/acceptable way to do this?
    Larry J Browning
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who understand binary and those who don't.