Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Screen view format help?

Thread Listing

Jim,

I hope you have had the time to try the new thread listing menu that Aaron made for us last night. It is a little different from the one on the Pond but very nice work on Aaron's part. If you haven't tried it here is the link

SawMill Creek Thread Listing

Let us know what you think as Aaron is still working on the new listing, comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Threads are starting to pick up

Keith -

Is there a way to list the replies to the replies (i.e. subthreads) to make the conversation a liitle easier to follow? Using the "quote" feature helps identify the person to whom the response was directed. Having the response under the correct post vice the whole thread string would be easier.

Other thoughts:
    1. Do spell checkers cost anything? My pathetic fat fingers hit so many extra keys it isn't even funny.
    2. Is it possible to have the "e-mail notification after a response to a post" default to OFF? I frequently forget to uncheck it and get e-mail that goes straight to the trash. If one specifically desires an e-mail notification about a response to a question, it would be a good feature - otherwise a waste of bandwidth.

Keep up all the good work!

Ted.

Thumbs up

Think this site is great. Just got used to lurking on the pond and asking an occasional question. This forum looks like it's well on the way to success. Kudos to Kieth and his crew for getting this up and trying to accomidate everyones prefrences. I'm happy youz folks are here.
    Jimbo