Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just bought a house and it came with a new woodshop, need help

kyle
    i really dont understand what you are asking? can you maybe rewrite it a different way then i might understand you question and be able to help you with an answer
    brad
    a proud member of local 47 plumber's and steamfitters. union construction getting it done right and on time the first time.

Talking Any more houses out your way?

Man what a deal, my taxes are over $7000. If I could find a deal like that I would move yet tonight.
    The speed of light is much faster than the speed of sound; is that why some people look so bright until they say something?

search online for hud home listings. any defaulted fha insured morgage is a hud home and there are thousands on the market right now. do a little reaseach and you can find a decent house for 10-20k in most of america.
    a proud member of local 47 plumber's and steamfitters. union construction getting it done right and on time the first time.

Dang !

I pay almost that much in mey monthly mortgage, taxes and insurance a MONTH !

Any of those houses left ?
    Epilog Helix 45
    Corel Draw X7
    Stepcraft 840 CNC
    Fully outfitted woodshop
    I'm a PC...........

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Costlow View Post
    I still cant figure some out... my girlfriend liked LOML
    Then she will love SWMBO.

(She Who Must Be Obeyed)

well on my way home from class at the union hall i stopped by home depot and bought some bear latex epoxy floor primer, paint (white), and some degreaser/cleaner. it was 9:10 when i got there so i didnt have any free hands to grab the anti slip sand to mix into the paint or the eching acid. but ill grab that tomorrow when im out paying bills and hounding the realitor. also got a new addition to the shop today, well it wont be here for a few days but i ponyed up and bought a real router a milwaukee 5625. i have been looking into buying it or a pc 7518 but after reading up on the 5625 it was red all the way. also by this weekend there might be a fairly new used grizzly 1023slx table saw going into the shop after all the pre move in work is completed. just ironing out some details and getting to some questions answered on it before i jump on it. my fiance is great, she was talking to me tonight about how she doesnt think i will have enough room to work comfortably in the garage and was talking to me about possibly extending out the garage a bit vs just waiting till the next house we buy and going ahead with making one a whole lot bigger rather than adding onto this one. ever since she reliezed she can just have me make anything she can dream up she is all about me setting up shop with the best tools i want and giving me all the room i need to make her projects she wants done. i just hope she doesnt realize im spending more on the new tablesaw than i did her engagement ring. lol

hey who ever suggested the grizzly shop layout program. i ended up checking that out and man it is about the greatest tool for layout availible.