Thread: What Cabinet Design Software

What Cabinet Design Software

I'm getting prepared to take on a fairly large cabinet building project and I'm interested if anyone has tried one of the commercial cabinet designing programs that are available. I happened to come across a 30 day trail version of something called easycab. It looks pretty sophisticated. Has anyone ever used it. Any experience with any other programs that you liked/didn't like?

Thanks
    Bart
    Measure Once, Cut twice, Curse@#$, Buy More Lumber!

Paul Kunkel Guest

decotech

I use Decotech 3d. has premade + the ability to redimension and has appliences too. Pulsar software- don't have their web offhand.

Cabinet Design Software

Deco Tech here also, very economical program for design of the looks of the cabs in 3d but lacking in detail for the construction of the cabinets themselves. I use the program for fitting the cabinet boxes in the room and to see how the room looks with cabinets set in where I put them. http://www.pulsarusa.com/ link for the Deco Tech program.
    Last edited by Bobby Hatfield; 03-09-2003 at 3:21 PM.

Paul Kunkel Guest
    also with me Bobby. I figure it a given we already know how to make boxes It works nicely for me also as I print a cabinet list for the shop so's I can check 'em off as they get built. how fast we can lose our minds ya know!!

Losing your mind

Yeah Paul, I know about that mind thing, retired last day of December, I thought, didn't have sense enough to not bid on a job but thought another piece of equipment would be nice if I had a job to pay for it. Just got the bid for 96 feet of storage cabs.

Paul Kunkel Guest

Decotech