Thread: Lights for proofs

Lights for proofs

We are currently working on a series of signs for retail centers and I was wondering if anyone had come across some scaled drawings, EPS files, of different styles of signs lights that can be easily placed in our proof. We've been making them ourselves but i have seen a lot of sign blank, monument, vehicle drawings but I haven't come across lights. Anyone seen some?
    Doug

Equipment: Universal 35W Laser, Roland Vinyl cutter, Roland SC-540 54" Solvent Print / Cut, HP L25500 60" Latex Printer,
    Seal 6500 Dual Heat 60" Laminator, Kodak 9810 8x10 Dye Sub, Kodak 6850 6x8 Dye sub, Nisca Color Plastic Card Printer,
    16x20 automatic Heat Press

It sounds like you talking about lighting to illuminate signs, as opposed to backlit, neon or led internally lit signs? I've never seen such a thing.

I have seen products like the one below that may include what you are looking for in their stock clipart, but it may not be worth $500 or more for a whole lighting design package.

http://www.lighting-technologies.com...Flash/demo.htm

Not being an electrical contractor when I do outdoor monument signs that are to be illuminated with spot/flood lights I recommend that they have their own maintenance people install low voltage lighting or hire an electrician. For the proofs I don't include that.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

If you have autocad you should be able to find what you want in it.