Thread: Space the Final Frontier

Cool Space the Final Frontier

Check this out.
    Grab a cup of Java sit back and relax

http://spacewander.com/USA/english.html

Fatastic voyage, Julie. Kind of shows us our importance in the physical world. With every atom of our bodies coming from the food our mother and ourself consume(d) and thus made completely from the soil of the earth, the human spirit's place in our makeup assumes a larger place in the great scheme of things, (Whatever that means.)
    What you do today determines what you can do tomorrow.

Way cool Julie

Thanks for the link - I love this stuff. Only thing I can never understand is why it never looks like those pictures & the ones on NASA's site and space.com when I look through my telescope

Don - Whatever your post means - I agree 100%
    There's a cool book called the hand of God that has beutiful Hubble type photo's & relates them to things of a spiritual nature - you might enjoy it if your library has a copy.
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Sweeney
    Thanks for the link - I love this stuff. Only thing I can never understand is why it never looks like those pictures & the ones on NASA's site and space.com when I look through my telescope

Shoot tell me about it, it's too small, no color and kinda blurry. And jumping around slapping skeeters sure doesnt help either.

Thanks for the link.

Thanks Julie, that was a wonderful trip.
    Possumpoint