Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEC Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Marcade View Post
    I think Georgia would have put a whoopin' on anybody, including Ohio State and LSU. The game I wanted to really see was Georgia & USC for the National Championship. Even though I am a huge LSU fan, I don't think they are the best team in college football right now.
    Honestly, if Georgia had won either the South Carolina or Tennessee games, half of that might well have happened. Georgia and USC were the two hottest teams in NCAA really, and it would have made for one heck of a great game.

Luckily for us Georgia fans, UGA is returning 17 starters to next season's team. This definitely bodes well for Georgia next season. That's good too, because Georgia has a tough schedule.

Ohio State is returning a lot of players next season too. Not sure about LSU or USC, but I figure they'll both be pretty tough.

Next season may be a wilder ride than this season!

Tom
    Are you getting something out of your time here? You are? Great...then now's the time to give a little something back! Contribute!

LSU dominated THE Ohio State University. The score very easily could have been 38 to 10. One of OSU's scores came on an int. return and the last came with 1:13 left in the game. OSU is 0-9 against the SEC in bowl games.

I really think the time off helped LSU get several players healthy. Dorsey for one was playing about 70% at best the last of the season. Flynn didn't even play in the SEC championship game.

I don't think an eight team playoff will happen. I could see a plus one.