Thread: SawmillCreek logo

SawmillCreek logo

Keith, Someone did a great job on the new logo! I like it. Sure appreciate all the work being done. Be blessed.

New Logo

Chris,

The new logo is the handiwork of Aaron Koehl. You will see a lot of Aaron's work around here in the future, including some custom work on the board (software) itself. You will probably see more of his graphic work in various posts but I'm not planing on any more graphics being added to the board other than a couple of new buttons.

Aaron,

I'll bet that you can create a couple of custom pages that allows members to post their "Bios" and another one to let them build and edit their "ShopTours" online. If enough people ask I'll bet Aaron would love to show off a little bit

Thumbs up I second!!

Keith,

The logo looks great.

Thumbs up I agree - great looking logo

Nice job on the new logo!
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

Smile The logo is impressive

The logo is impressive. Thank you for all your efforts Keith
    Jim Fuller Lineville, Al

Thumbs up Wonderful job Aaron!!!!

Keith and entire staff.......excellent job!!!! and thanks for all the hard work and long hours.

Dennis

I agree on the logo ...

My son recently graduated from the University of Dayton (Ohio) with a degree in Visual Basic Design. I've advised him to look at a lot of the work being done by people, like Aaron, who show so much talent for this sort of thing. Thanks for all of the hard work. I'm looking forward to seeing more as the site grows.
    Thanks, Ron

You all just keep surprising us.

Thats a great logo. Again I find myself saying....

Way to go.

Dave

I must agree. That's a great job on the logo!
    ________
    Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

SawMill Logo

Thanks Everyone.

Aaron is capable of doing some amazing things. I've known him since he was in high school, he is a senior in college now. Aaron is just about to complete a new web design for Hampton Roads Online and has done some of the most impressive work for our customers and HRO including creating a web directory that has a killer database and search index. The site is called Cards411.com , its a directory for business cards...its free so this isn't a commercial plug. SawMill Creek will provide Aaron a place to show off his talents and have his work appreciated by a very large group.

Tommorrow morning Aaron and I will get together to discuss projects for SawMill Creek and prioritise the worklist. I'm sure in time you will all be very impressed at what we are able to do and the programs we will implement here at "The Creek".

Ask Aaron to post a picture of his first wooworking project, its a knife rack he built last year. Aaron also has helped me several times with my cabinet job, anyone want to see his picture in my shop covered in sawdust? Quite a sight to see a computer guru with dust in his hair

Saw dust

Hehheh-- You wouldn't dare!

Aaron the Woodworker

Here is our programmer/web designer a bit out of his element but learning fast. Aaron is working on one of the cabinets we build for York County, we build these in groups of 24 to 30 cabinets per purchase order and average about 80 per year.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Talking More dust is in order!

Hook him up to a router next time!

Aarron, you have done a fantastic job with this site so far. I for one, am very excited about Sawmill Creek.

Thanks,
    Bob

Unhappy Oops!

Sorry Aaron,

I put one too many r's in your name. Won't happen again........well, it might, but not on purpose.

Bob

Pictures

Hmm... Looking in my photo album for pictures
    of Keith...

It just so happens I'm handy editin' those things..

- Aaron

Note: <font color="red">Contact Lenses</font> <b>+</b> <font color="red">Sawdust</font> <b>=</b> <i>BAD</i>