Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dropping a Deuce

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Marcade View Post
    How about going neanderthal? Go in the bushes, find some leaves, you know the rest.
    As someone who is at least a part-time neander type, I wonder if I should take exception?...
    "History is strewn with the wrecks of nations which have gained a little progressiveness at the cost of a great deal of hard manliness, and have thus prepared themselves for destruction as soon as the movements of the world gave a chance for it." -Walter Bagehot

This thread is quite amusing.

A friend of mine once told me about a motley crew of contractors working at his parents' house. One of them apparently had a very large and dangerous buritto for lunch and dashed suddenly into the bathroom. I guess things got a little messy because he also took a shower! My friend's parents were a bit put off by the spontaneous shower, but also found it funny.

Shoot, I'd like to carry my own facilities wherever I go. It would sure save a lot of time looking for a public relief station. Maybe there's a market for a lightweight, tow-able travel potty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Germain View Post
    This thread is quite amusing.

A friend of mine once told me about a motley crew of contractors working at his parents' house. One of them apparently had a very large and dangerous buritto for lunch and dashed suddenly into the bathroom. I guess things got a little messy because he also took a shower! My friend's parents were a bit put off by the spontaneous shower, but also found it funny.

Shoot, I'd like to carry my own facilities wherever I go. It would sure save a lot of time looking for a public relief station. Maybe there's a market for a lightweight, tow-able travel potty.
    There is....Depends
    Gary

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    Way too much information!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

___, it happens Do you think theirs DOES NOT Stink?

We had this well to do client down on South Whidbey , he was a pompous ___. Away his brand new septic ( which we had nothing to do with installing) didn't work at all , the place was a weekend cabin so it wasn't over used.

Anyway he was sure we had busted something while working on the remodel. So I took off the septic tank lid , he was right there , the tank was full of STINKY ___ all his families we had a porta potty on site. It was a "air activated sand filter system " a little pump blew air in the move the poop around as part of the process .

I noticed a 90 deg. PVC fitting was not connected , I was holding the tank lid as ONE screw wouldn't come out so I had the lid tilted back so we could look in .

I said " Kensil , (what a name eh ) hook that fitting back up ! Which he did and when the air hit the poop it sort of sprayed up , he cut and ran like he was shot at , of course I LMAO , and of course this proved we / my company had NOTHING to do with HIS septic problem , clearing us of all the stuff he'd been saying to me / us for about a week.

Anyway when he came back up by the tank , I got to say, " Well one thing we do know for sure now Kensil, is your ___ DOES stink!"

He sort of even half smiled as he knew I had him on that one

As far as taking a dump in a clients house , ya it happens , ya do your best, courtesy flush , open a window , spray, IF THEY HAVE SOME, I'd not recommend bring your own , some people have bad reactions to sprays , so I'd seriously say DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN SPRAY!

They'd rather smell your ___than have a asthma attack brought on by some spray that only ends up smelling like rose covered stuff.
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 12-23-2007 at 6:39 PM. Reason: Language...illusion to profanity prohibited at SMC

I watch 'South Park' sometimes, a TV show on the Comedy Central cable channel, and in one episode they referenced the 'deuce' as an acronym for a '#2'. In that episode, there was a worldwide 'contest' for the largest deuce, in which it turned out U2's lead singer Bono was in fact, the largest deuce.

HOLLY CRAP!!!!
    I gotta go build something!!! This thread went into the toilet!! Sorry, I got caught up in the unsanitary, opps, I mean the insanity... I think

As Larry "the cable guy" says, Now that's funny, I don't care who ya' are....
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

Todd,
    Ken is right on the money with his advice. Carry a box of kitchen matches with you (the strike anywhere kind). They work better than the small match-book varieties (probably because they have more sulphur in the tip).

Try holding a kitchen match in your teeth when your cutting onions and you can do it all day and the fumes wont get you at all... I do it all the time.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Shoemaker View Post
    Try holding a kitchen match in your teeth when your cutting onions and you can do it all day and the fumes wont get you at all... I do it all the time.
    Wow...do you ever burn your mouth?

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Hingle View Post

Todd,
    Ken is right on the money with his advice. Carry a box of kitchen matches with you (the strike anywhere kind). They work better than the small match-book varieties (probably because they have more sulphur in the tip).

Then it smells like, as one of my old cabinet shop buddies used to say ,

"You crapped and tried to hide the smell with fire!"

The smell of matches burning , or worst, cigarette smoke/ stink is worst than ___ IMO.

That would make me call your boss and complain. More so than using the toilet , dropping a deuce , taken a dump , or a USN favorite ," Sending a Chief to sea" , a "normal" bodily function.
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 12-23-2007 at 6:38 PM. Reason: Language...illusion to profanity prohibted by TOS

Well, I like the smell of sulphur and even though it has been 24 years since I smoked a cigarette, they still smell good.
    Gary

This thread has proven more humorous than I'd ever hoped, and also full of valuable feedback. I think I'm with those that suggested no matches or external sprays - my dad used to light a match and it smelled exactly as Paul described. I guess in the end I just have to get over it, its only human after all. Perhaps it'll give the customers a good story when they're showing their friends the new railing system.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Jensen View Post

This thread has proven more humorous than I'd ever hoped, and also full of valuable feedback. I think I'm with those that suggested no matches or external sprays - my dad used to light a match and it smelled exactly as Paul described. I guess in the end I just have to get over it, its only human after all. Perhaps it'll give the customers a good story when they're showing their friends the new railing system.
    Exactly ! And what better way to spend a windy chilly , rainy Saturday then "Talking ____!" Gary spends enought time doing that , about the Pat's, everyday
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 12-23-2007 at 6:37 PM. Reason: language...illusion to profanity prohibited by TOS

Figure out what you ate that made you make that smell in the first place then never eat that again. or a COLONIC.
    Michael Gibbons

I think I like opening day of deer season more than any udder day of the year. It's like Christmas wit guns. - Remnar Soady

That bear is going to eat him alive. Go help him! That bear doesn't need any help! - The Three Stooges