Thread: Got Pen Blanks

Got Pen Blanks

Mail Dude brought a very nicely packed box today in it were 64 fine pen blanks for use as Freedom Pens. Now as soon as my pen kits clear customs & Ken can get them shipped I'll be turning Freedom Pens!

Thanks to Todd & to Harvey Meyer who helped with the shipping costs. My Freedom Pens are going to be a real team effort - As Carl Eyman donated the $$ for the pen kits.

One of the nice things about this program is how everyone is pulling together to make it work whether they're a turner or not.

Thanks guys!
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

Got mine yesterday, very nice neat blanks. this will be a big help considering I do everything with jigs. just slap one in right after the other, no adjusting. these are some of the most consistant blanks I've ever seen.
    Daniel

Well, I'm glad you both like them!! I enjoyed making them for you all.

Pen blanks shipped so far:

9 packages of 64,
    1 package of 150,
    1 package of 30,
    1 box of 480.

So I guess that's about 1,236 that have left here so far. I have another box of 64 and a box of 78 that are boxed and waiting for labels to send to whoever wants them. (hint hint) Plus, probably about 130 that are not even in a box yet, and still another bunch of probably 200 that have been cut to length, but not bandsawn to squares yet.

And, I have stock for about 2500-3500 more!