Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mega Gloat

Congratulations to you and your wife, Noah!

I never cease to be amazed at the miracle of conception, a child growing in the mother's womb and the birth itself. We have three of these blessings (youngest is 7 now) and I was overwhelmed with gratitude when I first saw each of them.

God bless you,
    Mike

congratulations Noah,

Here's hope every thing goes easy and smooth.

Roger

Boy Keith and Todd just full of good ideas

I hope I finish more then one project before this baby comes!!!

Keith that baby guess thing might be kind of fun. I am open to it.

Noah
    To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; wheter by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easeir because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Smile 1st one?

CONGRADULATIONS to both of you. I hope you are blessed with many more . My wife and I have 9 (swagger), and they are a blast. The mother-in-law tried to scare me away when we first met by saying "Karen wants to have 10 kids". My reply "sounds like a lot of fun, lets go for a dozen", froze the poor woman in her tracks. Each of our kids are such individuals that I can't imagine not having each one around. Our 3 year old told my wife today, "Mom, I'm not a statue, I'm a real kid". Where this came from we don't have a clue, but it's sure entertainment. Probably his older brothers have been planting ideas. Congradulations again and we'll say a prayer for a safe and joyful delivery.

Congratulations, Noah! See...all that practice works out! <G> Of course, It's obvious, you're not spending enough time in the shop...

Seriously, thanks for sharing the great news!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Awesome...I have only 1 child: a little girl and she will turn 2 towards the end of this month. I tell you, I think of little else at the end of a long day but coming home to a big hug from her.
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

<font size=+2><b>Congrats to the Alkinburgs!!!!</b></font>

Noah, I am very happy for you and the wife. Having 4 kids of my own, I never lost that excitement with each expected child. They are truly a blessing and bring joy to ones own family. God's Blessings upon you, the wife and the new expected baby.!!!!
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Noah, congrats to you and the expecting mother. You know...with my trained eye, looking at that sonogram, I really can see you in there... (if I had a profile shot of you, then I'd be able to see you in there a lot better...but I'll make do with your avatar).

I have similar "first photos" of both of my children.

Be well,

Doc
    Attached Images Attached Images

Noah,
    Looks like you are about to be blessed with a blessing! I believe with you for healthy mom and baby all the way through.
    Be Blessed!

Congrats to you and the LOYL. We have a grand son comming and I "feel" your excitement. Ours will be here in May. Maybe someday they can carry on in the chat room of SMC !!!!!!!!!!!

Bless you and yours,
    Jim

CONGRADULATIONS to both of you on the new little wood shaver. Looks like it may be a chip off the block.
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

Noah,

Congrats!! Now the excitement really starts. We'll pray for a healthy baby and Mom - and a sane Dad But then again, you two are old pros at this. Are your daughter and son excited about their pending sibling? Hope so.

Take it easy, Wes

Wow Doc that is amazing! You have taken sonograms to a whole new level for me! I wish you were my family doc now!

Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes. It is much appreciated.

Wes,

Charis is very excited, she got to go and hear the heartbeat and she is asking all kinds of questions about the baby. Brayton doesn't quite get it as well, but he will kiss the baby goodnight.

Noah
    To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; wheter by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easeir because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thumbs up

Congratulations!
    I humbly suggest that your lovely wife keep a journal.
    Write every emotion and event down, right now!
    Now I said RIGHT NOW.
    I have been after my daughter to do the same about our first grandson and my daughter is happy that I nag her to "write it down".
    The young woodworker is 8 months and wavering in the wind as he balances himself while - standing?
    Daniel
    "Howdy" from Southwestern PA

Congrats Noah!!!!!!!!! Got some names in mind for this new woodworker you got in the oven? Steve