Thread: Want to win a new laser?

Want to win a new laser?

There's a site giving away a new VersaLaser right now. I don't think I can post the link here, but if you go to your search engine and enter the word "instructables", you'd be starting in the right place.

You can win a brand new laser.

If this isn't appropriate, please let me know.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

hmmm entering on goggle it says.. 3,400,000 for instructables well, I guess that 'is' better than 10,000,000
    Now which darn haystack did I leave that needle in anyway!!
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Bill, try the 1st one
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...iversal-Laser/

Is where you want to go for the laser 40-watt VersaLaser VLS3.50 laser cutter. You just got to invent something awesome to win. I have no idea really what to enter with. paying the shipping and vat on my lg900 will be bad enough let alone what I would have to pay to bring the versa to Ireland.