Thread: dye sub supplies

dye sub supplies

Where are you all buying your substrate from? I don't do dye sub, but I buy a lot of boxes/frames from http://www.dye-sublimation-products.com that I use for tiles. The darned things are so expensive and I'm literally making zero profit on them. I'm hoping to find some cheaper elsewhere.

ULS M-360 35W, Corel X3

Not sure the price difference or availabilty of the like-items, but I get most of my stuff from Conde and or Johnson Plastics.
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.

Thanks Stephen. Conde doesn't have the exact same stuff, but what they have appears to be much better and at a little lower cost.
    ULS M-360 35W, Corel X3

Just be aware that what you buy from Conde is all imported from Asian countries. They buy by the boatload and can't order more until they can justify a boatload....can lead to some very long out of stock situations.

Doug

Doug - thanks for the tip... Wasn't aware of that....

Of course - I'm still small time and have small quantity orders - hopefully I don't miss the boat when the big order comes in...

Steve
    Steve Beckham

Epilog Mini 24 with 45 Watt, Ricoh GX 7000 Sublimation, Corel X3, Corel X4 and PhotoGrav, Recently replaced the two 'used' SWF machines with brand new Barudans.