Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: N.E. Patriots

N.E. Patriots

What are the crybabies gonna say now that the Patriots have won their third game without cheating? 38-7

Gary K.

Go pats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Morton View Post
    Go pats!!!
    Right on, Tim

Blog Entries

Talking

WHO DEY!

Go Pack! 3-0 and absolutely no cheating whatsoever. No need to put an asterisk next to their name. This season or any previous season. Kinda nice.

Pack? How many rings do they wear?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Peterson View Post
    Go Pack! 3-0 and absolutely no cheating whatsoever. No need to put an asterisk next to their name. This season or any previous season. Kinda nice.
    There are only two kind of teams in the NFL. The Patriots. And the ones who want to be like the Patriots.

Gary K.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Keedwell View Post
    Pack? How many rings do they wear?
    I'm not a Packer fan, but your question seemed a little strange so I researched the history of the Packers and this is what I found:

The Packers were formed in 1919 and joined the NFL in 1921. No team in NFL history has won more championships than the Packers which has earned Green Bay the moniker, "Titletown USA." Over the years, the Packers have twice strung together three straight league crowns (1929-31, and 1965-67). In all, the franchise has claimed a record 12 NFL championships including three Super Bowl titles.

Be careful how you taunt others...
    Now you can dog me on the Bengals all you want. I will remain faithful, I'm not a sunshine patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Lanier View Post
    I'm not a Packer fan, but your question seemed a little strange so I researched the history of the Packers and this is what I found:

The Packers were formed in 1919 and joined the NFL in 1921. No team in NFL history has won more championships than the Packers which has earned Green Bay the moniker, "Titletown USA." Over the years, the Packers have twice strung together three straight league crowns (1929-31, and 1965-67). In all, the franchise has claimed a record 12 NFL championships including three Super Bowl titles.

Be careful how you taunt others...
    Now you can dog me on the Bengals all you want. I will remain faithful, I'm not a sunshine patriot.
    Sunshine Patriot? Man, I have been following them from way back before they had their own stadium and had to play in Fenway Park. No fans have suffered as much as we have. (I think)
    As far as my question about rings...I was referring to the present players and coaches. Only having some light hearted fun....It took us a long,long time for us to get the first Super Bowl Win. Man, I still remember the awful years of the 60's, 70's and alot of the 80's. Ya hafta enjoy the good moments when you can, because they can be fleeting....
    Gary

Blog Entries
    Sunshine Patriot?
    Sorry Gary, I too, just having some friendly banter. I just laughed at my self. I didn't realize the play on words when I wrote that. I was actually alluding to the famous quote back in 1778, Thomas Paine warned Americans about false patriots who wave the flag on sunny days, but fail to uphold liberty in stormy weather:

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."

I use that quote to let folks know that I will stick with the Bengals no matter what. Talk about bad. The Cincinnati Bengals were declared the biggest losing team of all time for a 10 year stretch. Not just in football, but for any professional team sport. UGH!

What are the crybabies gonna say now that the Patriots have won their third game without cheating? 38-7
    Gary K.
    I'm not sure that outscoring what passes for Buffalo Bills these days is considered a "win."

Gary,

As I recall the Packers latest Super Bowl ring was earned by defeating the Patriots.

The Packers have been World Champions 12 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Rowe View Post
    Gary,

As I recall the Packers latest Super Bowl ring was earned by defeating the Patriots.

The Packers have been World Champions 12 times.
    I know Dick....but I was talking about more recently...Like this Century
    Gary

Looks like the opposing teams will have to start cheating if they want to remain in the competition.
    David B

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Lanier View Post

WHO DEY!
    I have to say that was a good close game last night, but both teams made a lot of mistakes. The Seahawks won but I'm not real confident about them this year. They sure can't stop the short pass by Palmer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green