Thread: Busy back yard!

Busy back yard!

Looking out from the shop today, I was amazed at the amount of tracks in the back yard....none of these are man made, but we've got plenty of deer, rabbits, turkeys, fox, and who knows what else....had to go up to the second floor to grab a panoramic shot of the yard...

Now for a little shop time before the Super Bowl - GO PATS!!!!!!

Roger
    Attached Images Attached Images

It always amazes me also. During the day the winds fill in the tracks then every morning there looks like grand central station. Your yard REALLY looks busy!
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Yes, I was thinking this same thing this morning...so many tracks that our properly looks like "Grand Central Station" for all the wildlife for miles around. Between our "gang of five" turkeys, several deer and assorted other creatures, the snow is pretty tracked up!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

slow weekend

I bent over to ease a shop vac full of water over a 1" high threshold & bulged a disk inward in my lower back. So I went right to the chiropractor both Thursday & Friday much better today but will go back to the chiropractor tomorrow. At least I can now get out of my chair. I did get out to the shop for a couple of hours Saturday & today but didn't do to much. It just felt good being able to go out there & sit & watch Norm & Roy & look through some tool catalogs.
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen